Followers

Thursday 20 October 2022

LARGEST CUPMARK SITE OF JHARKHAND IN EAST INDIA

The largest cupule site of Jharkhand at Silwar in Hazaribagh 
 The largest cupule site of Jharkhand is at Silwar in Hazaribagh. Cupules on horizontal stones.


 Cupules on vertical stones in Jharkhand


https://www.chitrolekha.com/V6/n3/02_cupules.pdf


Click on the above link to read my paper to know more of the above mentioned cupmarks in Hazaribagh and cupules on megaliths in Jharkhand; all discovered by me.

or 


Click on the above link to read another of my paper on cupules on megaliths in  Hazaribagh; all discovered by me and appeared in Purakala.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Superb Sir...I went through both your papers and the way you have theorised how cupules have not ended but still lives on among us is indeed praiseworthy